Creamy Chicken Biryani.
Nowdays, you should can produce Creamy Chicken Biryani using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Biryani
- Prepare 1 T of safflower oil.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 c of diced tomatoes, with juices.
- You need 1 T of ginger, peeled and grated.
- It’s 1 c of whole milk yogurt.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken, cut in 1" cubes.
- It’s 2 c of cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 T of fresh mint leaves, chopped for garnish.
Creamy Chicken Biryani instructions
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add onion and cook until softened..
- Add cumin, coriander, cardamom, turmeric and pepper flakes and stir for 30 seconds..
- Increase heat and add garlic, tomatoes and ginger. Cook, stirring frequently, until tomatoes are slightly broken down..
- Add yogurt and stir until thickened..
- Add chicken and bring to simmer. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 min. until sauce is slightly reduced..
- Add cauliflower, cover and cook until tender and chicken no longer pink..
- Garnish with mint..