/u/Unidan's Chicken Tikka Masala.
Nowdays, you should can produce /u/Unidan's Chicken Tikka Masala using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of /u/Unidan's Chicken Tikka Masala
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 bunch of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 piece of ginger, freshly ground.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 14 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 large of White onion.
- It’s 1 of Rice.
/u/Unidan's Chicken Tikka Masala step by step
- Melt butter in large skillet..
- Chop onion and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat until translucent. Do not brown..
- Add cumin, salt, ginger, cinnamon, garlic, cayenne pepper, turmeric, and paprika (somewhat optional). Increase heat to fry spices. You should albeit able to smell them, as they cook..
- Stir in tomato sauce, and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Slowly stir in heavy cream. Color should turn bright orange..
- Continue to simmer and add sugar..
- In another skillet, heat vegetable oil..
- Cube chicken and season with curry powder. Add to oil and cook until just browned. Only a couple of minutes..
- Add chicken to sauce and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- Add additional sugar or salt to taste..
- Serve over brown basmati rice..