Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice
- You need of Marinating.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- You need 4 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic, smashed/chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 4 of green chillis.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of chicken tikka masala powder (optional).
Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice step by step
- Marinate the chicken for 15 minutes.
- Fry the onions in a PRESSURE COOKER and wait until it gets golden brown.
- Add some spices and other necessary items.
- Add marinated chicken and fry for sometime.
- Add water as required then add smashed garlic.
- After 1-2 whistle in pressure cooker your food is ready.