Chicken Tikka Masala.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken Tikka Masala using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prepare 8 of Chicken thigh, bone in and skin on.
- You need 160 grams of English spinach leaves.
- Prepare 800 grams of Tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 300 ml of Pure cream.
- It’s 2 stick of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 large of brown onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of (CURRY PASTE).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, peeled.
- You need 1 of Thumb size knob ginger, peeled.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea salt flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Peanut oil.
- It’s 1 of Drizzle of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 2 of Long red chilli.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Fresh coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dedicated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground almond.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
Chicken Tikka Masala instructions
- Firstly- make your curry paste. In a fry pan throw all you dry herbs and spices and toast until aroma is released and smells delicious..
- Now tip them into food processor with the rest of the the curry paste ingredients. Blitz until you have created a smooth paste..
- Rub into chicken and allow to marinate for as long as you can (I left mine over night)..
- Now, pre-heat oven to 180*C..
- Throw chicken into a casserole dish along with tomato & onion and cook for1 hour..
- Now to stir in your cream (stir well) and cook for a further 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Towards the end of cooking the chicken, get your rice done and ready to go..
- Remove chicken from oven, fold in the spinach and spring onion. Plate the chicken topped with creamy sauce and brown rice on the side. Scrumdiddly!!! So good!!.