Chicken Tikka Masala.
Nowdays, you should can have Chicken Tikka Masala using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala
- You need 1 of unit Chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1/2 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chili.
- It’s 1 small of Piece of ginger.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of Coriander.
Chicken Tikka Masala step by step
- Medium fire. Hot pan. Olive oil. Chopped onion, chopped ginger, chopped chili, smashed garlic, into the pan. Salt. Cook to sweat..
- Add the tomato paste. Cook through..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Chop the chicken to cubes and into the pan. Add the garam masala, turmeric and chilli powder. Cook the chicken to brown..
- Add the chopped tomato and let it reduce for about 10-15 minutes..
- Add chopped coriander to the pan. Cook for more 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with fresh coriander leaves over the chicken. Chicken Tikka Masala, done..