Chicken samosa. The crispy, golden exterior breaks into shards giving way to a spiced minced chicken samosa filling. Samosas are usually associated with festivity and flavour. You may think that they're difficult to make because you don't know how to fold them.
A popular snack, Chicken Samosa is a variation of the Crispy samosa recipe..snack named Chicken Samosa that kills your time in making it. Chicken samosa is a traditional snack of Muslims of Kozhikode. This easy Malabar chicken samosa is a favorite during Ramadan. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken samosa using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Chicken samosa
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 2 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken boneless shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera / cumin powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala ( ground spice mix made from cinnamon, cardamom, and other aromatic spice ).
- You need 2 large of cubed potatoes without skin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 box of samosa leaves.
- It’s 250 ml of frying oil.
Chicken Samosa: This is one of the tastiest snack named Chicken Samosa that kills your time in making it. Those who wants to try this out please set some hours free before you start on. Chicken samosa is a traditional snack of Muslims of Kozhikode. This easy Malabar chicken It was Nidhi, who bought some chicken samosa from school, which her friend had given her.
Chicken samosa step by step
- Filling In a medium sized wok heat oil , to this add onion , ginger garlic paste , garam masala and stir till the onion turns pink. Add the peeled and cubed potatoes and shredded chicken and stir a few times now add the turmeric , chilli, jeera/ cumin and coriander powder and stir till water separates from the chicken . Now add the tomatoes and stir till it becomes soft . No add salt and little water and allow the chicken and potato to cook . Once cooked and the water has evaporated , fry the mixture a till it turns golden brown by adding oil as and when required . Set aside the fried filling..
- Shape the Samoa leaves into triangle cups and place the filling inside and seal the samosas with moist finger tips and set aside.
- In a deep wok heat about 250 ml of oil till the oil starts smoking lightly and deep fry the samosa triangles till golden remove and drain the oil and serve with ketchup.
Chicken samosa utilizes minced chicken as filling in samosa instead of potatoes or minced beef. Chicken has its own wonderful taste. Like other chicken dishes, it also tastes good in samosa. Homemade chicken samosa is far much better tasting than the store-bought samosas. Although this chicken samosa recipe is easy to make, it does not mean that the flavor is compromised.