Chicken Masala Fry.
Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Masala Fry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Masala Fry
- You need 1 kg of chicken.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 medium of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cloves powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
Chicken Masala Fry step by step
- Cut chicken into medium pieces. Marinate it with 2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste and squeeze lemon..
- In a bowl, mix all the other ingredients to make paste using vineger..
- Add oil in a frying pan and fry the marinated chicken till it is half done..
- Add the paste and saute it on a slow flame till the chicken is cooked..
- Remove from flame and garnish with onions rings..