Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice. Not all brands of tofu will result in the flaky layers. Check the printable recipe for the list of Tofu brands/varieties have been tested and what. Our range of easy Quorn meat free meals are perfect vegans, vegetarians and anyone looking for a healthier, low-fat alternative to their favourite dishes.
Full of Mediterranean flavours, this vegan One Pot Spanish Quorn Chicken & Rice makes the perfect midweek fuss family free dinner. This classic recipe is made vegan by using frozen Quorn Meat Free Vegan Fillets instead of chicken breast. You can find them in most supermarkets. Nowdays, you should can produce Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
- It’s 1 bag of frozen Chicken tenders.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped spring onions.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable bullion cubes 3.
- You need 1 cups of cooked rice, i used Basmati rice.
Quorn recently released a new line of vegetarian sausages. I used their chicken and apple in this recipe. It is something different and definitely tasty! Why not try something a little different?
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice instructions
- Cook the rice and set a side..
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, dried chilli, and frozen Quorn chicken tenders. Keep it on medium heat and cook till the onions are golden brown. Add the vegetable bullion cubes and mix well..
- Add the cooked rice to the pan, mix well and season.
- Add in the chopped spring onions..
- Turn off the stove and enjoy…
I served these Quorn Chicken and Apple Sausages with rice. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork. Also used chicken quorn pieces instead of real chicken.