Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb).
Nowdays, you should can have Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Extra Crispy.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 2 of large zucchini.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of grated parmesan.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter..
- Whisk together milk and egg..
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper..
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture..
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan..
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes..
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles"..
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan..
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired..