Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken. Then this low carb chicken curry recipe is for you! It's surprisingly easy to make at home. Stews like this low carb chicken curry recipe freeze quite well.
This meal can be Coconut curry chicken thighs: thigh meat will work great instead of breast meat (grab boneless One question regarding the nutritional information… Does the carb count reflect the full amount of brown. These low carb baked coconut flour chicken tenders are gluten free and paleo friendly. Enjoy them plain or dipped in your favorite sauce. Nowdays, you should can produce Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken
- You need 1 of chicken breast, roughly diced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, roughly diced (you don't want very small pieces).
- Prepare 1 of large or 2 small bell peppers, preferably red, sliced into small strips.
- Prepare 1-2 of green onions, finely sliced.
- It’s 60 grams of (approximately 1/4 cup) mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews), roughly chopped/broken.
- Prepare 180 ml of (about 6 ounces) coconut cream or coconut milk (cream has more fat, and is preferred).
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken bullion.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of hot pepper powder.
Low-Carb Chicken Coconut Curry – in the slow cooker. Low carb chicken coconut curry is vibrant, fresh and a healthy low carb family meal. It is extremely low in carbs, high in healthy fats, wheat-free, sugar-free, grain-free, paleo, primal, you name it, and it is absolutely packed with hidden. This low carb chicken thighs recipe highlights the star ingredients while complementing the flavors with a fresh coconut-mint sauce.
Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken step by step
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, start cooking onions in your preferred oil. I used a mix of butter and olive oil. Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste, and stir occasionally until they just start to become translucent..
- Add the chicken to the skillet, along with another dash of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is nearly cooked through..
- Add the nuts to the skillet and mix..
- Add the green onions. If you like your food spicy, add some hot peppers, or if you are in Tokyo, a little portion of a 100 yen package of hot chili powder from your friendly neighborhood Lawson's convenience store will work great..
- Add 60ml (2 ounces) of water and cook for maybe 30 seconds, then add the bell peppers and cook for one minute more..
- Mix the bullion cube with another 60ml (2 ounces) of water, and add to the skillet, along with the coconut cream..
- Heat and mix just until the dish is hot again (but don't boil). Take it off the heat and serve..
This dish is a low carb chicken thighs recipe where you can decide if you want the skin on or off. If you like the extra flavor and texture of the skin, leave it on. Low carb chicken meatballs with coconut flour make a quick, healthy, low carb lunch that kids will love. Great way to get your family to enjoy dinner These delicious Air Fryer Low Carb Chicken Meatballs are simple and will melt in your mouth! These keto coconut flour meatballs use coconut.