Chicken Pasta Salad.
Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 of chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 of yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese cucumber.
- It’s Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Feta cheese (to preference).
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Chicken Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta until preferred hardness/softness.
- Cut chicken thigh into cubes and pan fry separately. Marinate with just salt and pepper..
- Cut vegetables into cubes/slices to preference and put them all in a mixing dish..
- Drain and rinse pasta to room temperature, then add to mixing bowl with vegetables..
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly..
- Make pretty with feta cheese cubes..
- Portion into lunch boxes and chill overnight..
- Pack chicken separately if still warm, and chill overnight..
- In the morning, pack chicken together with the pasta and 'serve'..
- Have a good lunch!!!.