Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad
- You need 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of Tortellini.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red Onion.
- You need 6 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of Brianna's Asiago Caesar Dressing.
- It’s of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad instructions
- Bake or boil chicken breasts. Season to taste and cube..
- Cook tortellini according to package directions..
- Chop all vegetables..
- After pasta and chicken has cooled, add to vegetables..
- Add Feta cheese and dressing to your preference..
- Gently mix. Chill. And enjoy!.