Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 1 of Iceberg Lettuce or Boston Bibb Lettuce.
- You need 2 of cooked chicken breasts finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Crumbled Bleu Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Celery Stalk diced.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Take 2 already cooked chicken breasts and finely chop into very small chunks. Now add chicken to a sauté pan on low heat with about 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot sauce. Stir till combined. Simmer till warm and bubbly. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Cut *Iceberg Lettuce* head in half. Pull the more sturdy and crispy lettuce leaves more from the center. Try not to rip them. If you use Bibb lettuce just gently pull away lettuce pieces..
- To finish, place about 8 lettuce leaves on a plate. Now layer about 2-3 tablespoons of your Buffalo chicken on the lettuce. Now drizzle some Bleu Cheese Dressing over top. Finish with your garnish of bleu cheese crumbles and chopped celery pieces. SERVE IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy!.