Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Salad. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad with just a handful of ingredients will be the most popular side dish at your summer bbq Many pasta salads are made with mayo or with a mix of mayo and ranch dip dressing. This pasta salad is made with ranch dressing instead (even lite. Make this killer pasta salad from Delish.com for your next backyard barbecue!
Yoghurt is substituted for the traditional mayonnaise in this recipe. MORE+ LESS Pasta salad just screams summer to me. So fresh and cool and completely customizable – you can create a big batch as a base and your family can add the toppings they love. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of rotini pasta.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomato.
- It’s 2 of avocado's.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cheese cubed or shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
This Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad is a perfect example of a delicious and totally family friendly pasta salad! Chicken pasta salad bursting with cheddar, bacon, and ranch! This easy pasta salad is going to be the hit of your next barbecue! I think I'm going to move south.
Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta as directed on box..
- Once pasta is cooked drain water and cool in refridgerator..
- Dice bacon, and render until crispy..
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix once pasta is cooled. Enjoy!.
Mostly just for the cold pasta salads. But, obviously, also because of the southern accents. This chicken ranch pasta salad is loaded with bacon and a delicious homemade ranch dressing. The perfect BBQ or potluck side dish! This chicken pasta salad is made with rotisserie chicken, so it's super fast.