Chicken crusted pizza low carb. Top it with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, onions and mozzarella for a delicious and simple low carb dinner. This recipe, inspired by Real Good Pizza (a completely delicious and easy pre-made keto-friendly frozen pizza) completely flips the But it gets better… This low carb chicken pizza crust won't leave you with an overly greasy, overly cheesy, overly heavy feeling. Chicken Crust Pizza is a pizza crust made out of ground chicken!
When you do know what you are doing with crust recipes, you can meal plan all kinds of interesting tastes and flavors with Ground chicken allows you to make low carb pizza while not having to worry about gluten allergies. You've probably heard of fathead pizza crust and cauliflower pizza crust. These can be great options for low carb keto But when it comes to crusts, this keto chicken pizza crust can't be beat! Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken crusted pizza low carb using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Chicken crusted pizza low carb
- Prepare of crust.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of stevia.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mushrooms, canned.
- You need 1/2 oz of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 3 oz of summer sausage.
- You need 1/2 small of onion sliced very thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of tomato sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
This no carb pizza crust might just be the best keto pizza crust you've ever tried. Your dreams are now reality with this amazing No-Carb Pizza Crust recipe. It sounds too good to be true, but believe us when we say this is the best keto pizza crust we have ever created. The chicken pizza crust is topped like a traditional pizza and baked again until the toppings are hot and bubbly.
Chicken crusted pizza low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the chicken, oregano, basil, mozzarella cheese, and salt. When mixed add to a pizza pan or baking pan. The pizza pan I used was 16 inch pizza pan..
- Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan. Evenly press the mixture into the pizza pan. If you want you can even use your rolling-pin to get it nice and even..
- Bake in the oven for 20 min or until the crust is golden..
- Take out of oven add toppings and sauce..
- Stick back into oven 15 minutes..
- Take out let sit 5 minutes. Slice serve hope you enjoy..
Kim shares delicious low carb and keto recipes no. Pizza-lover and carb-counter seem like conflicting descriptors for a person, but with hacks like cauliflower crusts and pepperoni zucchini bites The company debuted a Parmesan chicken crust, which is exactly what it sounds like: a round made from ground chicken breasts and Parmesan cheese. This low carb chicken crust pizza recipe will knock your socks off, and I'm not kidding!! It has an amazing flavor that the entire family will love, but that's not all… Here are some of the things I love most about chicken crust pizza This amazing keto chicken crust taco pizza combines two of your favorite cuisines into one delicious low carb pizza the entire family will love! Chicken crust is low-carb and gluten free.