Instant Pot Beef Stew. Because this beef stew is made in the Instant Pot and we want everything to cook in the same amount of time, the carrots and potatoes should be cut into large pieces so that they don't overcook and fall apart. Go with chunks that are the same size as the beef cubes, with the exception of the onion and. Serve with green salad and crusty, buttery bread – so, so good.
All Reviews for Instant Pot® Best Beef Stew. This Instant Pot beef stew is tender meat combined with carrots, potatoes and peas in a rich and savory broth. An easy dinner that can be on the table I serve my beef stew with a side of garlic knots or with a cucumber salad for a complete meal. Nowdays, you should can prepare Instant Pot Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Beef Stew
- It’s 1 pound of chuck stew beef, small cubes.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 pound of white or golden potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of steak sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of thyme, rosemary.
- You need to taste of S&P.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen peas, thawed.
I am in love with my Instant Pot, it has become such a. Instant pot beef stew is the ultimate one-pot comfort food using high-pressure cooking. The meat tenderizes with a hearty mix of potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions for a delicious complete meal. By using the Instant Pot, you get to skip the hours-long process of simmering the stew over the stovetop.
Instant Pot Beef Stew step by step
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Add beef.
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking.
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning.
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes.
- Release steam and open IP, add peas.
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe.
Instant Pot Beef Stew is the perfect way to warm up from the inside out this chilly winter. This warm, comforting bowl of hearty beef stew can be made in a fraction of the time. It's also perfect on a cold winter's night! Don't forget to sear the meat first to add deeper flavor and caramelization to the end. This Instant Pot Beef Stew is filled with tender pieces of beef, potatoes and carrots in a rich and flavorful broth.