Healthy Hot Wings.
Nowdays, you should can boil Healthy Hot Wings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Healthy Hot Wings
- Prepare 10 of Whole Chicken Wings (Upper Arm, Forearm, and Hand).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Cooking Spray.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper (or Ground Red Pepper).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Healthy Hot Wings step by step
- Boil chicken wings in large pot until cooked..
- Carefully remove skin and cut wings into hands, forearms, and upper arms. Discard hands and skin. Use a sharp knife and be careful when removing skin so that you don't lose any meat..
- In a large bowl, mix together vegetable oil and seasonings. Toss chicken in mixture ensuring that all sides of chicken are coated..
- Apply cooking spray to a baking pan and align chicken pieces evenly on the pan. Bake chicken for 10 minutes at 350°F..
- Yields 4 servings. For spicier wings, add more cayenne pepper..