Tasty Boneless chicken wings.
Nowdays, you should can produce Tasty Boneless chicken wings using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasty Boneless chicken wings
- It’s 2 of boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs scrambled.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Your favorite wing sauce (Buffalo, honey mustard, teriyaki, bbq, etc).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and pepper each.
Tasty Boneless chicken wings step by step
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces. Add about a teaspoon of salt and pepper to flavor meat.add buttermilk and let it sit in the fridge for about an hour..
- Get your dredging station ready… flour in a bowl and egg/water mix in another. Lightly salt the eggs. You want flavor throughout all the layers, not just on the outside with the sauce..
- Dip chicken on at a time into egg mix, then into flour. Add back into egg mix and back into flour (flour being the final dip).
- Place coated pieces on a plate or baking sheet while you work on the rest..
- In a deep skillet, add just enough oil to cover a quarter inch of the pan. Heat to just above medium heat. Let the oil get thoroughly heated before dropping in chicken to ensure a crispy exterior..
- Drop chicken in one at a time. Let cook on 1 side for about 3 to 4 min until golden brown. Flip for another 2 to 3 min. Don't overcrowd the chicken, to ensure a crispy exterior.
- Place on plate with paper towel or on a cooling rack while cooking in batches..
- When finished toss with about a cup of your favorite wing sauce to gently coat. You can serve more sauce on the side if desired. Also, heat up your sauce if you'd like so cold sauce doesn't cool down the temp of the chicken..
- I love the sweet baby rays sweet chili sauce…sweet and spicy!!!!.