Simple but tasty chicken burritos.
Nowdays, you should can have Simple but tasty chicken burritos using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Simple but tasty chicken burritos
- You need 1 can of Cream Of Chicken soup 10.5 ounces.
- Prepare 2 of Uncle Bens Ready Whole Grain Medley (Santa Fe ) Rice 8.5 Ounces.
- It’s 2 packages of Perdue South West Style Pre Cooked Chicken Packages..
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need pinch of salt n pepper and garlic powder.
- You need 1 packages of Kraft Mexican Shredded Cheese 8 ounces.
- Prepare 1 can of Great Northern Beans 15.5 ounces or black beans your choice. drain and rinse.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare envelope of 1package of chicken burrito seasoning in package.
- Prepare 1 packages of 10 count Flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of You can put salsa on your plate at the end to dip it in.
Simple but tasty chicken burritos instructions
- Pre heat oven at 350////Heat up pan on stove. Places a teaspoon of butter in pan. Then place the chicken and taco seasoning salt pepper garlic and chill powder in the pan heat for a few minutes..
- Heat rice in the microwave for 90 seconds then add it to the chicken in the pan. Mix well..
- Then you can add the cream of chicken soup and sour crean. Mix well let it heat through..
- Then add half of bag of cheese the the chicken mixture. Let that melt. Mix well..
- Get oven pan spray it with cooking spray so they will not stick..
- Get your Flour tortillas the 10 count package..
- Start filling and rolling them. Place in pan one by one..
- After there all done or before (I try to use the same pan from the stove less dishes) Heat up the great northern beans.( Drain and rinse the beans first).
- After there done hearted place them on the already rolled burritos and then sprinkle the rest of the cheese on them..
- Cook them in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Now if you want you can cut up some tomatoes and cook them in with the beans. My daughter hates tomatoes so I don't use them. But make it your own. And enjoy..