Tasty chicken (pollo rico). Chicken Tinga Tacos (Tinga De Pollo). Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve on warm corn tortillas with sliced avocado.
Grateful to you! ￼Let the Almighty protects you and all that you hold dear! Prepare today the most delicious ￼￼chicken! Save the recipe so as not to look.￼￼. Nowdays, you should can produce Tasty chicken (pollo rico) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Tasty chicken (pollo rico)
- You need 6 medium of thin sliced chicken breast without bone.
- Prepare 1/2 head of of lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- It’s 1 of Corn oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tortillas.
They strive to serve the very best Some of the servers are really friendly, and though it's probably more "Salvadoran Chicken" than Peruvian, it's still tasty, juicy, and worth a stop. Free online ordering from restaurants near you! Because with Grubhub: Click, click, food! Served on chilly days, or as a quick, inexpensive dish, this Asopao de Pollo (Chicken and Rice Pottage) recipe is always a favorite.
Tasty chicken (pollo rico) step by step
- Defrost the chicken breasts.
- Once propely defrosted, wash the pieces with cold or warm water..
- Dry the chicken pieces with paper towels..
- once dry, season your chicken pieces with salt and pepper on both sides..
- On a skillet heat 3tbsp. of corn oil.When hot place the chicken pieces one by one carefully.Add more oil if necessary..
- Once cooked completly ,set aside .Place on paper towels to cool off and dry off excess oil..
- Shredd the lettuce in thin slices.Wash the shredded lettuce.Option season with lime juice and salt for flavor..
- Option you can add and serve rice and refried beans and pico de gallo on the side..
- I personally placed 2 pieces of chicken with pico de galllo, shredded lettuce and rice and beans.And I made homemade salsa..
- Enjoy.Dont forget the tortillas..
Asopao ingredients vary depending on the family taste, and –most importantly– the food budget. This is one of those dishes that can be stretched, and serve a lot. Authentic Arroz Con Pollo, or Latin chicken and rice, is the ultimate one-pan meal. It's a classic Colombian dish that I grew up on that I now love It has a TON of flavor and was really tasty. However a bunch of the rice was not fully cooked.