The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana).
Nowdays, you should can make The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana)
- You need 1 of home-made or store bought chicken schnitzel per person.
- Prepare 1 jar of tomato based sauce. I used Leggos parmigiana but a thick sauce that's fairly plain, not wine based or full of veggies will do. This one is tomato based with onions, mushrooms and capsicum.
- You need 1 of large slice of ham per serve.
- Prepare 2 slices of strong tasty cheddar cheese per serve.
The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana) instructions
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat and cook schnitzels in a little bit of evoo until golden and crispy. In meantime, preheat oven to 180℃.
- Once cooked, place on baking tray and spoon generous amount of tomato based sauce on top of each schnitzel, spreading it evenly as you go.
- Top with ham.
- Now top with the cheese.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden..
- Generally served with chips and salad or seasonal vege..