"Fish" Chicken Sandwich.
Nowdays, you should can produce "Fish" Chicken Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of "Fish" Chicken Sandwich
- Prepare 1 of spicy or regular precooked breaded patty sandwhich.
- It’s 1 of Or 1 chicken patty and 1 hamburger bun.
- It’s 1 bunch of of tartar sauce.
- It’s of tasty eats – tartar sauce recipe.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of of light or regular mayo.
- It’s 1 bunch of of dill relish to your liking theres no real amount.
- You need 1 tsp of of granulated sugar depending on the amount of dill relish.
"Fish" Chicken Sandwich step by step
- Mix all ingredients of tartar sauce and refrigerate for an hour at least the longer the better.
- Let sandwhich thraw in the refrigerator intill ready to use..
- Separate bun and patty and set bun aside.
- Heat up some oil vegetable or canola is best. Fry up patty untill golden brown.
- Place patty on piece of paper to remove excessive oil.
- Put some tartar sauce on top bun and patty on bottom then your ready to eat.
- Enjoy. :).