My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁. Chicken livers are full of flavour and cheap to buy. They also don't just have to be used in a pate! This recipe is packed full of flavours from the spices.
Slice the baguette into thirds or fourths (each baguette piece should be roughly the The Tasty Newsletter. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. These freshly baked pitta breads taste best served hot from the oven with your favourite dips as a tasty snack. Nowdays, you should can have My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁
- It’s 2 of Pitta Breads.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 handful of Mixed leaf salad.
- It’s 2 of cherty tomatoes sliced.
- It’s 4 slices of Cucumber.
You can freeze your homemade pitta bread once made and cooled down. Pan-fried chicken tenders get simmered in a Marsala sauce made quickly and easily with the Canned Golden Mushroom soup is the trick to this quick and tasty spin on chicken Marsala. I also used canned mushrooms and regular mushroom soup. These pitta pockets are the perfect veggie packed lunch; packed with halloumi, mushrooms & peppers.
My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁 instructions
- Cut up the chicken breast into bite size pieces. Add olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the chicken just a little salt and pepper. Fry and turn them over on medium heat for 5 minutes then its done and with the olive oil stops it drying the chicken..
- Meanwhile cut up your mixed leaf salad and cucumber and tomatoes ready..
- Add the pitta bread on a plate and turn the microwave on full power for 1 minute or until you see the pitta bread rising..
- Take the pitta bread using a knife run the knife down the edge of one side. Open then add the salad..
- Next add the cooked chicken on top of the salad then add 2 tsp Mayonaise and 3 tbls sweet chilli sauce. Serbe hot and enjoy..