Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can produce Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder (add more if you love garlic).
- Prepare 1 (4 pound) of whole roasting chicken.
- It’s 1 of lemon, halved (if no lemon available use 1 onion and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken instructions
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, thyme, paprika, oregano, onion powder and garlic powder and rosemary..
- 2. Remove giblets and excess fat from the chicken cavity. Dry chicken thoroughly with paper towels. Season chicken and chicken cavity with salt mixture. Stuff cavity with lemon..
- Set 6-qt Instant Pot® to the high saute setting. Add canola oil and chicken, breast side down, and cook until evenly golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Using tongs, flip, and cook for an additional 4 minutes; set aside.
- 4. Place metal trivet into the pot and add chicken stock. Gently place chicken on top of the trivet. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 28 minutes. When finished cooking, naturally release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions, about 20-30 minutes. Let rest 10-15 minutes..