Tasty spinach and chicken breast. Onto each pounded chicken breast, evenly add ¼ of the spinach-artichoke mixture, but making sure to not overfill the chicken. This is the easiest and the tastiest Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. The spinach stuffing is so creamy and smooth that you'll become addicted to it.
Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach, then wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks, and arrange in a shallow baking dish. Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite flavors makes them anything but ordinary. Nowdays, you should can produce Tasty spinach and chicken breast using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Tasty spinach and chicken breast
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of \4 packet of green beans (125g).
- Prepare 1 of \2 green pepper.
- It’s 1 of \2 red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of \2 onion.
- It’s of Sprinkle of aromat.
- You need of Sprinkle of six gun spice.
- It’s 2 table spoon of olive oil/coconut oil.
- You need of For Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 500 g of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of \2 cup cheese and herb sauce.
- Prepare 1 of \2 teaspoon chicken spice.
- Prepare 1 of \2 teaspoon mixed herbs spice.
- You need of Bit of oil.
Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden. Cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in crispy bacon! Easy to make chicken breast recipe stuffed with spinach and cheese. Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of our favorite easy dinner recipes.
Tasty spinach and chicken breast instructions
- Rinse spinach chop onion,green and fed pepper.
- Chop carrots and green beans into small strips then boil just for 20 minutes.
- In a pot boil spinach and bit then add the boiled carrots and green beans, drain excess water then add oil then add onion and peppers.
- Add spices and corn then stir cook until the spinach is soft.
- For chicken breasts heat oil then spices chicken breast and pour into the headed oil to fry,when they are well fried put in a plate then add cheese and herb sauce on top.
- Serves with wholewheat tortilla.
This chicken has a delicious cheesy spinach filling and is wrapped in smoky bacon then. It was really quick, tasty and not too filling, but just right. It is healthy and spinach actually has more nutrients than any other food! Put water in a medium/small pot on the stove and add noodles when the water comes to a boil. Start frying the chicken breasts in a TBSP of oil (olive or your choice) as.