Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF.
Nowdays, you should can make Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 4 of chicken leg & thigh joints.
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce (see my profile for a gf recipe).
- Prepare 1 of onion, peeled & sliced.
- It’s 50 grams of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 50 grams of sunflower spread / butter, cubed.
- It’s 1 pinch of chopped rosemary.
Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Cut 4 pieces of foil, big enough to hold each chicken joint and be able to fold over and cover it.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken with salt, pepper and a little worcestershire sauce.
- Top each with the sliced onion, mushrooms and garlic.
- Add a little lemon juice, some of the butter and the rosemary to each then close the parcels by folding the edges in towards the middle. Don't close them too tightly, give the chicken a little room inside.
- Cook for 35 minutes, then open the foil, baste with the juices and cook a further 10 minutes to brown the chicken.
- Baste again and serve in the foil if desired.
- These are great done on the BBQ grill too, ideal for outdoor eating, the kids love to use their hands and a paper plate! Just pop the parcels on the grill over indirect heat and close the lid.
- You can add more vegetables to the foil parcels to make a more substantial meal for an al fresco supper or even camping. Try adding a sliced potato, half a carrot, slicd bell pepper and some cut string beans underneath the chicken in each parcel. Season the veg before putting the chicken on top, then season the chicken too.
- Change the seasonings you use too. Balsamic vinegar instead of worcestershire sauce, taco seasoning in place of salt & pepper, a dash of white wine, anything you want!.