Tasty Noodles! Cold Udon with Steamed Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Tasty Noodles! Cold Udon with Steamed Chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty Noodles! Cold Udon with Steamed Chicken
- It’s of Steamed chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Japanese leek (green part).
- You need 4 slice of Ginger.
- Prepare of Udon noodles.
- It’s 5 of hanks Udon.
- It’s 1 dash of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of Daikon radish sprouts.
- It’s 1 of Maple leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Ponzu.
Tasty Noodles! Cold Udon with Steamed Chicken step by step
- Make cuts in the thick parts of the chicken. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper and put into a heatproof dish. Top with the leeks and ginger, then drizzle on the Shaoxing wine..
- Put the chicken skin-down, wrap tightly with plastic wrap, and heat in the microwave for 7 minutes..
- Once it's done heating, flip it over so that it's skin-side up. Wrap again with plastic wrap, then steam for 3 minutes. Let sit wrapped for 10 minutes..
- Place on a rack to allow the remaining fat to drain. Let cool. If you will be eating it right away, cool with a fan..
- If you serve it with Japanese mustard, it will become a Japanese-style steamed chicken..
- After the udon is done cooking, rinse with cold water to remove the starch. Add the daikon radish sprouts, leeks, fried onions, and maple leaves, drizzle with ponzu sauce, and enjoy..
- For hand-made udon, please see https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148709-springy-homemade-udon-noodles.