Sauteed Chicken Breast with Tasty Glaze.
Nowdays, you should can produce Sauteed Chicken Breast with Tasty Glaze using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Chicken Breast with Tasty Glaze
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ○Sake.
- Prepare 1 of knob ○Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of ● Shichimi spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
Sauteed Chicken Breast with Tasty Glaze step by step
- Cut the chicken breast into sizes of your liking. ※Cut the meat so as to make each slice uniformly thick. It is easier later when you sautee them..
- Put the cut chicken breast, grated onion and ○ ingredients in a bowl. Mix and rub well. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Take the bowl out of the fridge and pat the chicken slices dry with paper towels..
- Coat the chicken with katakuriko evenly. ※ Put everything into a plastic bag and shake well. This is an easier way..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and put in the prepared chicken. ※ At first keep the heat lowish and sautee the chicken slowly. Turn the heat up at the end to crisp them up..
- Remove the chicken from the frying pan after cooking and set aside. Wipe off the excess fat on the frying pan. Pour all the ● ingredients and bring to the boil..
- Return the chicken to the frying pan and coat it with the sauce. It is done! ※ Add the thinly sliced white part of a Japanese leek or Kabosu citrus juice if you have any. They will give more flavor!.