Tasty peanut butter chicken. This peanut butter chicken from Centra's 'Live Well' recipes is the perfect post workout meal. Simple to make, this dish is packed with protein, making it an ideal recovery meal after a tough training session. Peanut butter stars in this recipe, making a tasty sauce for the tender chicken.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal to close. I love anything Thai, but for once you don't need all the fish sauce, shrimp paste, tamarind, garlic etc. to get that amazing taste. Is this peanut butter chicken recipe a family friendly one? Nowdays, you should can produce Tasty peanut butter chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Tasty peanut butter chicken
- It’s 1 kg of skinned chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 of large spoons of peanut butter.
- It’s 4 of limes.
- It’s 8 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Sea salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Read forward so you can learn more about this gem. Taste for salt and add if there is a need for it. At this point, you are ready to serve it. This recipe is based around a caribbean peanut chicken recipe found in my mums favourite slow cooker recipe book which you will find just to the right of this text.
Tasty peanut butter chicken step by step
- Create the sauce: Peel and finely grate the garlic. Add to bowl with peanut butter. Add the juice of 3 limes (keep the rind for next step). Add finely sliced chilli. Mix. Add water to thin slightly..
- Score the chicken with a sharp knife. Put in large bowl and rub in olive oil, salt and pepper. Grate the rind of 2 limes. Mix..
- Put chicken, scored side down in a large pan and cook on medium heat. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes each side.
- Cover with sauce and pop under grill for 5 minutes until sauce browns.
- Enjoy with a side of veg. We used beans.
Stirring in the peanut butter after the chicken is cooked, or dropping it on the top of the chicken will prevent the sauce from getting too thick at the bottom of the Super tasty! My kids aren't peanut fans so it's great that the peanuts aren't added to the end so I can serve their dishes just before. This quick and tasty chicken recipe is perfect for a nutritious week-night dinner, or make it up to master your weekly meal prep. It's time to ditch the bland and boring chicken and broccoli, because this delightful dinner comes with a light sauce as well as extra protein and fibre from creamy peanut. This Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day!