Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip.
Nowdays, you should can have Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Prepare 1.5-2 pounds of stew meat.
- It’s 2 TBSP of low sodium soy sause.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 cup of shelled edamame (found in freezer section).
- You need 4 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of heaping cup shredded carrots.
- Prepare of Spicy Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of chili paste with garlic.
- You need 1 TBSP of ground ginger.
- You need 1 TSP of ground mustard.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Chinese 5 spice.
- You need 1/2 TSP of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3 TBSP of brown surgar, packed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sause.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 TBSP of sesame seed oil.
- It’s of For rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of Jasmine rice.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip step by step
- Cut stew meat in to thin pieces. Place in a bowl with the white wine and the two TBSP of soy sauce. mix and set aside..
- Prepare rice. Rinse rice in strainer till water runs clear..
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce and set aside..
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute high and wait till Pot says hot. Then add olive oil..
- Add in meat, cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in sauce, scraping the bottom of the pot to remove any bits, then stir in 1/2 the green onions, edamame, and carrots..
- Using the PIP (pot in pot) method. Place the rice in another pot with 2 cups of water on a raised trivet. Or if cooking rice on stove top follow instructions on package..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high for 5 minutes. Allow a natual release for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Carefully remove pot with rice (it will be hot). Move rice to another bowl and fluff/stir with a fork. Let beef garlic mixture simmer to thicken..
- Plate up rice and top with beef garlic mixture. Top/garnish with green onions. Salt and more soy sauce to taste..