Easy! Tasty! Tri-color Rice Bowl. Deeply seasoned ground meat goes well with rice ( chicken or pork Soro and egg Soro matching it w/ some green leafy vegetables. Place the rice in a sieve and rinse under cold water to remove excess starch. Transfer the rice to a small pot with salt and water and bring to a boil over high heat.
It is easy to make and so yummy. The dish is great for kids and suitable for a Japanese style lunch box too. It is said that the Japanese first taste dishes by sight, then eat to appreciate the texture and flavour of the dish. Nowdays, you should can make Easy! Tasty! Tri-color Rice Bowl using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy! Tasty! Tri-color Rice Bowl
- It’s 300 grams of Ground chicken.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Sake.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ● Sugar.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ○ Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- You need 6 of Frozen green beans.
Sanshoku bento is a Japanese rice bowl dish with three toppings – egg, beef and peas. You can use pork or chicken too. Simple to make and so A delicious + easy summer side dish, this green bean, peach corn salad will tantalize your tastebuds. These rice bowls are so easy to toss together on a busy weeknight, and I usually have the ingredients on hand.
Easy! Tasty! Tri-color Rice Bowl instructions
- These are all the ingredients you need! Thaw the frozen beans in the microwave..
- Add the ground chicken and ● ingredients in a frying pan, and whisk with 4 chopsticks..
- Cook over medium heat mixing all the time with 4 chopsticks until it becomes crumbly..
- Once it becomes crumbly and there is no broth left in the pan, it's done!!.
- Beat the eggs lightly in a bowl and season with the ○ ingredients..
- Stir in a frying pan over medium heat until crumbly..
- Add the green beans on top, and it's done!.
I start sauteing the onion and pepper first, then I prepare the instant rice. If you like, top it with some shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Find rice bowl recipes from Asian or Mexican inspired and beyond. Salmon, kale, and rice are seasoned with ginger and green onion in this rice bowl recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. A Japanese Rice Bowl sounds so delicious right about now, doesn't it?