Instant Pot Rice pudding.
Nowdays, you should can have Instant Pot Rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Rice pudding
- You need 1 cup of Arborio rice.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole milk, divided*.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of raisins.
Instant Pot Rice pudding step by step
- In pressure cooking pot, combine rice, water, and salt. Lock the lid in place and select High Pressure and 3 minutes cook time. When beep sounds turn off pressure cooker and use a natural pressure release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, release any remaining pressure with a quick pressure release..
- Add 1 1/2 cups milk and sugar to rice in pressure cooking pot; stir to combine..
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs with remaining 1/2 cup milk and vanilla. Pour through a fine mesh strainer into pressure cooking pot. Select sauté and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil. Turn off pressure cooker. Remove pot from the pressure cooker. Stir in raisins..
- Pudding will thicken as it cools. Serve warm or pour into serving dishes and chill..
- Served topped with whipped cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired..