Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen
- You need 1 kg of chicken.
- It’s 1 kg of Basmathi rice.
- You need of Ghee.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- You need leaves of Mint.
- You need of Green chilles.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Curd.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Red chilley powder.
- It’s of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Dadiya powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Shahi jeera.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Saffron for colour.
- You need of Milk.
Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen instructions
- Take a bowl add chicken, add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, daniya powder, cup of curd, squeezed lemon, garam masala powder, fried onions, kasturi methi, chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves and salt to taste. Mix it well and marinate it for an hour..
- After an hour take a pan heat oil and cook the marinated chicken for 70%..
- Now take another bowl heat water, once the water is heated add shahi jeera, bay leaves, garam masala, oil and salt to it. Now add basmathi rice and cook for 70%..
- Once the chicken and rice is cooked, start layering. Take a small bowl add saffron string and milk. Also fry onions in ghee, chopped coriander & mint leaves and keep aside. For layering take a hundi add 2 to 3 spoons of ghee to it, now add one layer of chicken, one layer of rice, now add little saffron milk and chopped mint & coriander leaves..
- Now again add a layer of chicken and rice following the same procedure. Make sure the top most layer shld be the rice layer. Now add the remaining saffron milk for colour, chopped coriander and mint leaves and then fried onions. Now cover the vessel with lid and put wet atta all over the dish and let it cook for 10 to 15 mins..
- Turn off the stove and serve it hot with raitha….