Chicken 65. Hot, spicy and a perfect chicken starter made in restaurant style. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of. A perfect balance of spice, this Indian recipe has made its way into the hearts of several thousand across the globe.
It's a simple fried chicken recipe with plenty of spices and Chinese. I didn't give a serious thought until the little one started tasting and liking chicken. The final dish is reminiscent of chicken nuggets—only these are tastier, spicier, grown-up nuggets! Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken 65 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken 65
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken (boneless), cut into small bite size pieces.
- It’s of Oil- For deep frying.
- It’s of For Marination.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1 of number Egg, beaten(optional).
- You need 2 teaspoons of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Lime juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- Prepare 2 of numbers Green chilli, slit.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Curry leaves.
Hope for many Non vegetarian lovers. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices. The flavour of the dish comes from ginger, cayenne pepper, mustard powder and vinegar although the exact recipe can vary. Because of this marination the chicken will be tender and wont take much time to.
Chicken 65 instructions
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all the ingredients listed under 'for marination'. Cover and refrigerate it for about 2 hours or overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces in low-medium flame until brown color. Drain them on a paper towel to remove excess oil..
- Garnish the fried chicken pieces with deep fried green chillies and curry leaves..
- Serve hot..