Nowdays, you should can boil Chicken Vindaloo using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Chicken Vindaloo
- Prepare 300 gm of chicken fillets – cubed.
- You need 2 of large onions – peeled and sliced.
- It’s 4 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli (2 for full strength), slit at the top.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of ginger, grated.
- It’s 2 tbs of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbs of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 100 ml of natural yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tbs of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 25 gm of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Chicken Vindaloo step by step
- Warm the oil and butter in a saucepan, add onions, green chillies, cook for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic, ginger, salt turmeric, chilli powder and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and increase the heart to seal the juices and cook for 3 minutes.
- Take the saucepan of the heart and add vinegar and yoghurt one spoonful at a time, mix and add 200ml water.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the life and boil vigorously until the gravy thickens then add coconut, garam masala, and coriander leaves.
- Cook for 5 minutes and serve with fitted rice.