Morgh-va-Aloo (chicken with plums). Aloo bokhara is my favorite and can be purchased from Middle Eastern stores. Salt, ground pepper, turmeric, to taste Heat. Place chicken in a pan, cut up butter and add it with onion, soaked plums, salt, pepper, sugar and garlic to the pan.
I immediately knew that I wanted to feature this dish. This slightly sweet, slightly sour stew is not only… Watch Chicken With Plums (Khoreshe Aloo Ba Morgh) Full Movie Online and hundreds of Iranian Films with English Subtitles. Chicken With Plums – Khoreshe Aloo Ba Morgh – خورش آلو با مرغ. Nowdays, you should can boil Morgh-va-Aloo (chicken with plums) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Morgh-va-Aloo (chicken with plums)
- It’s 6 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 5 of black plums.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 tablespoons of cilantro.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
This Movie is currently not available on IMVBox. Place chicken in a roasting tin. I've been wanting to make مرغ ترش morgh-e torsh for quite some time but somehow I never got around to it. Season the chicken pieces with salt & pepper.
Morgh-va-Aloo (chicken with plums) instructions
- Slice the onions.
- Wash the plums.
- Thin the chicken if thick. Either slice in half lengthways or butterfly the chicken breast..
- Heat oil in a pan add onions sauté till translucent..
- Season one side of the chicken..
- Put seasoned side of chicken on top of the onions brown for 3 minutes..
- turn the chicken pieces over, add the seasonings to the other side, as the first side browns and seals in the seasonings. Turn so both sides are browned and sealed in the seasonings..
- Dice the plums and add to chicken..
- Add water. Then cover pan let cook 30-45 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat. Let sit covered 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Using half the Ghee/butter brown the chicken, set aside. Fry the onion until transparent in the remaining Spread the apricot mixture over the chicken and top with remaining rice. CHICKEN WITH PLUMS is out now on DVD! Place the chicken pieces in a large pot. Rough chop one of the onions and add on top of chicken.