Spicy Chicken Biryani.
Nowdays, you should can make Spicy Chicken Biryani using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Biryani
- Prepare 1 of Shan or Any Biryani Masala Packet. (Available at Indian and Pakistani stores easily ).
- Prepare 3/4 kg of Rice (Sella) *It's a special rice for Biryani. U can always use Regular rice as well :)..
- Prepare 4 of onion, chopped (Large ones).
- You need 3/4 cup of Oil (Vegetable ).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste.
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken (12 piece or more).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Orange Colour Food Colouring (To mix with 1/4 Cup water)..
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of Water (For boiling Rice) * Adding 1 teaspoon and 2 tablespoon of Oil to it While it's still Boiling..
- Prepare 1 bunch of Coriander (Finely chopped, Optional ).
- It’s 4 of Green Chillies (Optional).
Spicy Chicken Biryani step by step
- Take a large non stick utensil. Put Oil and Chopped Onions. Start Frying Till they become light pinkish in colour..
- Add Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste to it along with chicken pieces. (Mix them with the help of a wooden spoon).
- Add Shan Biryani Masala Packet and 1 1/2 Cup Water..
- Continue cooking it on slow flame till the chicken is tender..
- Add Yogurt to it and leave it for another 10 minutes. (Do mix it after adding yogurt)..
- Biryani Masala is ready. ( Don't dry it out nor make it too runny, It will be a thick masala mixture).
- Soak Sella rice for at least 60 minutes prior boiling. Regular rice for 20 minutes soaking..
- Boil 1 1\2 liter Water. Add 1 teaspoon salt to it and 2 tablespoon Oil..
- Boil the Rice till they are done. Drain all the Water..
- Now Take another large cooking utensil and spread rice layer evenly..
- Add Biryani Masala Mixture on top of it. Then add another layer of Rice..
- Mix food colouring with warm water and spread on this top layer of Rice. (Keep it on slow flame for 20 minutes )..
- Mix it with a flat spoon before serving..
- You can garnish it with coriander and green chillies..