Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- It’s 2 of full racks of baby back ribs.
- It’s of Dry Rub.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need of Cooking Liquid.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 12 ounce of beer or root beer.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke (personally I will increase this next time).
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs step by step
- Remove membrane from ribs. (I skip this step on the recommendation of 2 butchers who told me I "watch" to many cooking shows, and to leave the membrane on).
- Coat with the dry rub. If you do this early enough, put ribs on plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. If done spur of moment let rest at least 30 minutes..
- Place trivet in bottom of IP, add liquid ingredients EXCEPT BBQ sauce..
- Stack ribs on the trivet on their side next to one another..
- High pressure cook for 30 minutes. Do a natural release..
- Baste with BBQ sauce and broil for 5-7 minutes. This finishing touch actually makes the ribs in my opinion..