Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can make Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne peppercorns.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of chicken legs , split into thighs and drums.
Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken instructions
- Combine the fenugreek , garam masala ,sugar, garlic, cardamom, peppercorns,salt, yogurt, and tomato paste in a largebowl and mix well;.
- set aside 1/4 cup ofthe marinade for basting..
- Add the chickenthighs and drums and coat well..
- Cover thebowl and let marinate in the fridge for 45minutes to 4 hours..
- When ready to cook, preheat a grill tomedium-high..
- Remove the chicken piecesfrom the marinade and place on the hotgrill..
- Basting regularly with the reservedmarinade, cook until the chicken is doneand juices run clear, about 35 to 40minutes..