Indian spicy chicken with potato. Toss the chicken pieces with the spices and a quick stream of olive oil. I love sweet potatoes but can't get my boyfriend to eat them. Jamaican Curry Chicken With Potatoes Recipes.
Rich & Spicy Chicken CurryMood Meals. A delicious Indian Spiced Chicken Stew, with potatoes, tomatoes and a blend of Indian spices slow cooked for a complete and comforting meal. The spicy tomato and cream sauce was delicious and plentiful, great for sopping up with the naan bread. Nowdays, you should can produce Indian spicy chicken with potato using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian spicy chicken with potato
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken pieces.
- You need 6 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of chopped large onion.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of large potato cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 of curry leaf.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken masala.
- You need 800 ml of warm water.
- Prepare of coriander.
I also loved the addition of potatoes to this dish. Once the potatoes are done, stir in corn and kidney beans. Cook a few minutes until hot, then stir in cilantro before serving. This recipe is a fantastic twist on traditional chicken soup/stew with a mexican flare.
Indian spicy chicken with potato step by step
- Heat pan in low flame. Pour vegetable oil, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chicken and potatoes to fry..
- Chop capsicum into small pieces..
- After 5 minutes put onion and curry leaf. When onion gets cooked put tomato paste and capsicum (If u want semi-cooked capsicum, put it later)..
- Put salt, pepper, ground cumin, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, chicken masala and garam masala and nicely stir it..
- After a while, pour warm water and stir again. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until gravy . When you think that its almost ready pour yoghurt and stir well..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot! (Taste best with rice or roti.).
The nutrients from the chicken, sweet potatoes, and tomatoes make it a great. Baby Potatoes in Spicy Yogurt Gravy by Sanjeev Kapoor. This spicy Bombay potatoes recipe creates a simple vegetarian and vegan potato dish bursting with flavor. The secret is in the mustard oil. One of the secrets for the perfect spicy Bombay potatoes is in the cooking oil.