Instant Pot Chicken White Chili.
Nowdays, you should can produce Instant Pot Chicken White Chili using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken White Chili
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 1 pound of dry pinto beans.
- It’s 6 cups of sodium free chicken stock.
- You need of Medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 Tbs of dark chili power.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 4 of bay leaves.
Instant Pot Chicken White Chili instructions
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot.
- Select Bean/chili setting. Should be high pressure.
- Set timer for 75 minutes.
- Make sure steam valve is closed.
- After cooking, release steam.
- Remove bay leaves, test seasoning.
- With potato masher, mash about 1/2 the beans (this will also shred the chicken).
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips, salsa, queso fresco, avacado and lime wedges.