Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤.
Nowdays, you should can have Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤
- It’s half of head cauliflower.
- You need 8 oz of braised firm tofu.
- It’s 2 of large vine ripen tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked beans, optional.
- You need 16 oz of homemade stock.
- You need 1 Tsp of concentrated tomato puree.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 3 slice of ginger, minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of fish sauce or Celtic sea salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 step by step
- Turn on Saute function and set the timer of 15 minutes on Instant pot Max. Saute sliced onion, tomato, minced ginger and garlic in olive oil until aromatic, about 1 minute..
- Add cauliflower florets, sliced braised firm tofu for another few seconds. Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 16 oz of water. Squeeze in 1 Tsp concentrated tomato puree. Add half cup of cooked bean. A pinch of salt. Cancel saute function and switch to pressure cook, set for 1 minute at high pressure, quick release. Put the lid on and cook..
- Once pressure is released and the warning light is off. Remove the lid and adjust seasoning. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil before serve..