Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked).
Nowdays, you should can boil Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked) using 12 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked)
- It’s 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Mehran Tandoori/Tikka masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala /all spice mix.
- You need 3 large of onions.
- You need 3 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger farlic paste.
- You need 1 of Shan Sindhi Biryani Masala.
- Prepare 1 large of potato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 6 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 tsp of shazeera.
- It’s 2 of cinnamon sticks.
Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked) instructions
- place chicken in a bowl.
- add Mehran Tandoori/Tikka masala.
- squeeze a lemon n add lemon juice.
- add 1 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- mix well n marinate for 5-10minutes.
- in a vessel, pour oil n then the marinated chicken n fry until the chicken ia cooked . Don't add water..
- when the chicken is cooked completely , place a piece of foil on the chicken.heat the coal directly on fire and keep the coal on the foil..
- pour 1 teaspoon of oil n u will see smoke coming up . cover the dish dont let the smoke come out.This will completely change the taste of the chicken . it'll add a smokey flavor..
- in another vessel, pour oil add finely chopped onions n fry till golden brown.
- add ginger garlic paste n sautè..add chopped tomatoes.
- mix 1 packet of Sindhi Biryani Masal (I used Shan, u cn use any brand of ur choice).
- mix well ..add 1/4th cup water so that the mixture doest start burning.
- Add chopped potatoes ( optional ).
- simmer on low flame till the potatoes get cooked.
- in another vessel, put 5-6 cups rice.
- pour 11- 13 glasses of water n boil.
- add shazeera, cinnamin sticks, salt and vinegar (1tablespoon).
- when 3/4th done remove from stove n sieve it.
- Finally , start layering..Sindhi Masala, Rice, Chicken Tandoori or Tikka.then again rice add finely choooed coriander, green chillies..u can also add boiled eggs.
- sprinkle saffron powder. Cover the utensil with a cloth n simmer on low flame for 15-20minutes u can also use the oven.
- after 20 mins, ur tasty chicken tika Biryani is ready to bw served!serve with Raita ..