Chicken pepper fry Kerala style.
Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken pepper fry Kerala style using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Chicken pepper fry Kerala style
- You need 500 gms of chicken.
- You need of To marinate:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s of For seasoning:.
- You need 2 tbspn of oil.
- You need 1-2 of onions cut small.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare as needed of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds (saunf).
- It’s 4-5 of pepper corns.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1-2 tsp of garam masala.
Chicken pepper fry Kerala style instructions
- Marinate chicken with red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, salt… for 30min.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in a vessel and add onion green chillies, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves and peppercorns and saute till onions turn light brown…
- Now Add marinated chicken and saute.. Add 1-2tspn garam masala, fennel seeds.. saute well..cover and cook (no water is added).
- Open the lid and cook till water evaporates and oil separates from chicken.. Add1-2tspn coconut oil and garnish with curry leaves….