Kerala Chicken Biriyani.
Nowdays, you should can produce Kerala Chicken Biriyani using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Kerala Chicken Biriyani
- Prepare of Marination.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric -.
- It’s 6 of chilles Green -.
- It’s 1 cup of Curd -.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Ginger garlic paste -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garam masala -.
- It’s 2 tspns of Lemon juice -.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s 3 cups of Basmati Rice -.
- Prepare 5 of Clove -.
- You need 5 of Cardamom -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Perinjeerakam -.
- Prepare 1 of Cinamon – stick.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf -.
- You need as required of Other ingredients.
- It’s 5 of Onions -.
- It’s of Ghee.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Coriander leaves.
- It’s of Cashews.
- It’s of Raisins.
Kerala Chicken Biriyani instructions
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients listed under marination and keep for atleast 1 hr. Also, soak rice in water for 1 hr..
- Add ghee to pan and separately fry onions, cashews and raisins and keep aside..
- To the ghee, add all spices listed under rice and fry for 2 mins. Now add water and rice. Cover and cook for 10 mins or till rice is done..
- Heat oil in pan. Add onions and saute till brown. Now add marinated chicken and cover and cook for 20 mins or till chicken is done..
- Layer rice and chicken in serving plate and garnish with raisins, cashews and fried onions..
- Serve with pappad, raita and pickle..