Hummus chicken. Hummus makes for a super simple sauce in this delicious baked chicken recipe! The hummus protects the lean chicken breasts from the oven's intense heat, resulting in baked chicken Silky-smooth hummus is preferred for dipping, but when it comes to crusting chicken, you. Chicken breasts are coated in a thin layer of hummus and baked in this fast and delicious weeknight dinner idea.
Spreads: Hummus, tzatziki, mayonnaise, sour cream, or guacamole. Lean chicken breast is kept moist in a creamy hummus shell, which adds flavor, fiber and protein. It's served over roasted zucchini but you can also sub in your favorite roasted veggies instead. Nowdays, you should can make Hummus chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hummus chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of hummus.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Hummus Chicken Shawarma Wraps made with my homemade shawarma blend! No need to use the expensive store-bought stuff when you can make it at home with pantry staples. This is my favorite hummus recipe! With a few simple tricks, you really can make creamy smooth Jump to the Easy Hummus Recipe or watch this quick video showing you how we make it.
Hummus chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chopped onion and zucchini in bottom of lightly oiled baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of onion and zucchini. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and lemon juice..
- Coat chicken with hummus.
- Bake for 35-45 min or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
I made it twice last week. Served over hummus and pita, this recipe is savory and oh so delish! Ben won't even consider trying it. I mean, who doesn't love roasty-toasty chicken that has been seasoned to perfection with lemon. This recipe for hummus chicken salad caught my eye over the holiday break.