Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry.
Nowdays, you should can have Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry
- You need of Stir fry.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushrooms diced.
- It’s 200 grams of Diced chicken breast.
- You need of Stuffed squash.
- Prepare 8 small of Italian zucchini (about 6 inches in length).
- You need 1 cup of Short grain rice.
- You need 20 grams of Chopped fresh dill.
- You need 2 clove of of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 20 grams of Chopped fresh corriander.
- Prepare 20 grams of Chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 2 of bullion cubes (chicken or vegetable).
- It’s 4 cup of boiling water.
Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry step by step
- Divide squash evenly in half trying to keep all a uniform size. Cut the tips off the end so they can stand..
- Core the middle of the squash with a vegetable peeler, being careful to not go through the bottom or the sides..
- Mix together in a bowl the rinced rice, herbs, tomato paste, garlic and salt..
- Stuff each zucchini with the rice mixture generously.
- Waste not what not, set aside the cores of the zucchini for the stir fry..
- Stand the stuffed zucchini in a medium size sauce pan evenly, making sure you get a good fit. If loose they will tip over..
- Boil the water with bullion cubes, pour the broth over the stuffed zucchinis until just over the top. Any not covered well will cook just fine..
- Bring pan to a boil and reduce heat to simmer about 20 minutes. Until broth is absorbed and rice cooked..
- In a frying pan add the diced chicken, zucchini cores and mushrooms seasoning to taste. Stir fry until cooked about 10 minutes..