Nowdays, you should can prepare Arabian Kabsi using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Arabian Kabsi
- Prepare 4 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 1 kg of Rice basmati.
- You need 1/2 liter of boiling water.
- You need 2 head of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 kg of tomatoes.
- You need 3 of green pepper.
- You need 2 of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- You need pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare pinch of chopped walnuts.
- You need pinch of ground carnation to taste.
- You need of coriander.
Arabian Kabsi instructions
- Cook the basmati rice in the boiling water add one tablespon of vegetable oil and the helf of spices and salt… Wait untill the rice is well cooked then mix it with the butter.
- Grille the 4 legs of chichen a little in the vegetable oil, add the onion, the green pepper , the rest of the spices , salt and a cup of water.
- Add the two tomatoes and garlic..
- And when it is well done put the chicken and it's sauce above the rice, and add coriander . Then serve it "bon appétit".