Spicy Jalapeño Hummus. Spicy Jalapeño Hummus – Healthy Green Mezze Recipe. That's why a fusion dish like Spicy Jalapeño Hummus isn't really so surprising. Homemade spicy hummus, made with jalapeno peppers, is a flavorful twist on traditional hummus View image.
I never would have thought about adding jalapeños and limes to hummus if a friend hadn't discovered this dip at our. Spicy jalapeño peppers pickled to perfection give Sabra Jalapeño Hummus a fiery flavor with just the right amount of heat. This hummus has been one of my favorite things to make for years! Nowdays, you should can make Spicy Jalapeño Hummus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Spicy Jalapeño Hummus
- Prepare 3 (14.5 ounce) of can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Red hot wings sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of jalapeños, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of plus 1 table spoon tahini (Sesame paste).
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of (Optional) 1 loaf pita bread.
It has the perfect combination or. Lusciously creamy, spicy hummus topped with a zesty minced jalapeño salsa and ready to be devoured! I'm completely bonkers for this fiery and flavorful hummus and can't wait for you to try it! For some hummus with some kick, try jalapeno hummus!
Spicy Jalapeño Hummus instructions
- And the chickpeas into a food processor..
- Then add the garlic, cumin, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt..
- Add jalapeños, hot sauce, and tahini..
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth and combined. Add up to 1/2 of water if not right texture..
- Place on pita bread if desired..
Whip up a bowl and serve with pita chips and you've got the perfect snack for your next party. The jalapeño provides a lovely spice when combined with lemon and a secret ingredient. My intentions were to make a roasted beet hummus. The perfect spicy snack to feed a crowd! Let me start out with a joke that I told Trevor the other day.