Chicken Greek Gyros. This Greek Chicken Gyros is a really fab recipe for entertaining. Because it is really fast to prepare and the men can BBQ while the girls sip wine and chatter. (Joke joke JOKE!!!) Keywords: Chicken Gyros, Chicken Gyro Recipe, Greek Chicken Gyro, Greek chicken marinade. Tag @themediterraneandish on Instagram and hashtag it.
Greek Chicken Gyros – Easy, make-ahead chicken gyros! You can marinate the chicken ahead of time and whip up your homemade tzatziki too! Chicken Gyros. featured in Homemade Food Truck Favorites. Nowdays, you should can have Chicken Greek Gyros using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Greek Gyros
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breast.
- You need of Ken's Greek salad dressing.
- Prepare of pepperoncini rings.
- You need of lettuce, shredded or torn.
- It’s of tomatoes, sliced or diced.
- It’s of olives, sliced.
- Prepare of cucumbers, sliced.
- You need of tzaziki sauce (or plain Greek yogurt with Greek seasonings).
- You need of coconut oil.
- You need of Hungry Girl mini fold-its.
- Prepare of Hummus.
Gyros with Greek Chicken, Tzatziki and Homemade Greek Pita Flatbread – These are loaded with fresh and exciting flavors. Bland doesn't exist in this wrap, which is one of my favorite things about it. This Greek gyro chicken salad is one of those types of salads that makes a statement, declaring that Mediterranean dishes are just as good in a bowl as they are stuffed in a pita or grilled on a skewer. Have you been to any Gyros joints?
Chicken Greek Gyros step by step
- Dice or slice chicken breasts and stir fry in coconut oil..
- Toss in Ken's Greek salad dressing.
- Assemble gyros with toppings listed, according to preference.
- Wrap in Hungry Girl (or other preferred low carb wrap).
Easy to make chicken gyros that only take minutes to throw into the slow cooker! They are light and delicious and packed with amazing greek flavor! I have been all about my slow cooker lately. Chicken Gyros – Greek marinated chicken topped with fresh tzatziki sauce. This is a delicious healthy dinner that everyone loves!